SERVICE AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you use “this website” you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Background and Definitions
- This Website is hosted by OS Accounting Limited, Company number 11431752 (“OSA”) using Amazon Web Services (“AWS”), primarily hosted in the EU.
- Every effort has been made to contain content and connected content within the EU therefore bound by EU legislation. Due to the nature of AWS this cannot be guaranteed.
- Form handling is supplied by Insightly CRM, OSA has no control over the hosting location of Insightly CRM, more information can be found at insightly.com.
- Access to the Websites and content
- The information provided on the Websites is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any products or services featured and you should seek appropriate independent advice.
- OSA will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Websites, but access to the Websites may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- OSA. assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Websites have links.
- Intellectual Property
- The copyright in the material contained in the Websites, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, belongs to OSA or is on license from the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- Product and company names mentioned on these websites may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Exclusions of liability
- OSA uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. OSA does not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Websites and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, OSA disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Websites. OSA does not guarantee that the Websites will be fault free and neither will accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the Websites, any liability OSA may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Websites, or from any use of the Websites or reliance on the data transmitted using the Websites, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall OSA be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of the Websites, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- OSA uses reasonable endeavours to prevent but does not give any warranty that the Websites are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- Exclusion of liability for suppliers’ goods and services
- You may obtain services from the organisation following your use of this Website. OSA does not accept any liability for any such services. Any services are provided by the organisation over whom OSA has no control and you should satisfy yourself that you wish to purchase their services before contracting with the organisation. The organisation’s standard terms and conditions are in their engagement letter which should be provided to you by the organisation and you should check that you agree to those terms and conditions before ordering any services and goods.
- User name and password
- On registering with this Website, you are issued with a user name and password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of the Websites. The user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable.
- Your name and password are the methods used by OSA to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on the Websites by anyone using your user name and password and any payments due for services accessed through the Websites by anyone using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to OSA immediately.
- Where appropriate, you shall pay within 30 days of receipt of an invoice charges incurred by you at the rates in effect when such charges are incurred. You shall also pay all applicable taxes related to charges made for the use of the Websites at the same time.
- If you fail to pay within the time stipulated above, OSA shall be entitled to charge you interest at 4% above the base rate at the relevant time of LloydsTSB. Such interest shall accrue daily and be compounded monthly. In addition, OSA may suspend your access to and use of the Websites.
- Data protection
- OSA is committed to protecting your privacy. OSA will collect and use information supplied by you and other users of the Websites to improve the Websites and personalise your experience when you visit the Websites. OSA may also use it to tell you about changes in our services or about features OSA thinks you’ll find interesting. OSA does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. OSA may share the information with the organisation. By registering with OSA, you are deemed to have consented to use of personal information for these purposes. However, you can tell OSA not to deal with your personal information in these ways in the future by simply send an e-mail message firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and EU GDPR, OSA follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given OSA, to prevent unauthorised access.
- If stored, you may edit your personal information at any time.
- A cookie is a small text file written to your hard drive that contains information about you. Cookies do not contain any personal information about users.
- Services delivered via the website such as video or embedded content from external providers may also place cookies on your machine (computer).
- If you register or login to the website you are deemed to be accepting these terms and conditions and consenting to the website placing cookies on your machine (computer).
- OSA may terminate your access to the Websites and the services with no notice to you.
- All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of your access to either of the Websites for any reason.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- OSA may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on this Website. Any modifications shall take effect immediately after posting on this Website.
- Governing law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All links made available are provided as a convenience to our users. We do not have control, exercise no responsibility and make no representations regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the content/information found or used on visiting any of third party website. The provision of a link to a third party website should not be considered as an express or an implied endorsement of any content/information, products/services that may be available to you, or through, the third party.
We do not collect any personal information about website users other than that facilitated by the use of “cookie” technology. “Cookies” are designed to enhance your online visit and permit you to access the full service within the website.
We request information from users on our forms. Users have to provide contact information (such as name and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiry date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfil customer requests If we have trouble processing a request, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose any information requested. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and delivery address), and demographic information (such as postcode, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality of the site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL.
CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your postcode), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided to us.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If you register as a user of the website you will be asked for some basic information. Please note that registration is not required for all areas of the website, however we do encourage you to register in order to gain full access to the website content/information and online services. There are technological and operational security systems in place that provide protection for personally identifiable information from loss or misuse.